Our County Activity Team can help you to get active with your Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Network or adult members. There are so many great activities to choose from and a few are illustrated here. Some you may need permits to run, use external providers or some you can run your self!
To help our members the county provides and supports by
- The Activate Team, the County’s Scout Active Support Unit dedicated to delivering Outdoor Pursuits across the County
- The dates of County run Activity Events
- Mountain Activities including Hill Walking and Climbing weekends for young people and training adults
- Climbing whether indoors and/or outdoors
- Water Activities including Kayaking / Canoeing, Narrow Boating and Power Boating
- Other Activities including Archery and Shooting
- Gaining an Activity Permit
The are pages of information on various elements If you still can’t find the information you need then contact DCC Activities via e-mail at email@example.com
Have fun and adventure while still keeping safe.