Our County Activity Team can help you to get active with your Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Network or adult members. There are so many great activities to choose from and a few are illustrated here. You may need permits or have to use external providers to run some of them.
To help our members the county provides and supports by
- The Activate Team, the County’s Scout Active Support Unit dedicated to delivering outdoor pursuits across the County
- The dates of County run events
- Mountain activities including hill walking and climbing weekends for young people and training adults
- Climbing whether indoors and/or outdoors
- Water activities including kayaking/canoeing, narrow boating and power boating
- Other activities including archery and shooting
- Gaining an Activity Permit
If you still can’t find the information you need then contact our Deputy County Commissioner for Activities (Edd Hogan) via e-mail at email@example.com
Have fun and adventure while still keeping safe.