We are currently being asked to ensure that all our young people have access to quality Scouting every week. For some of us, we are able to do this by returning to a full, weekly, face-to-face programme. For others, the only way we can achieve it is by offering a blend of face-to-face and virtual meetings, or for some, we may even be remaining totally virtual.
- So what does this blended programme look like?
- how do we ensure all the young people are able to access quality scouting?
- how do we manage things like moving in, investitures, moving on and ensuring that everybody has the opportunity to achieve badges and awards?
Deputy County Commissioner (People) – Mel Brammer – will be guiding this workshop to explore these and other questions about how to make a blended programme work in your group.
To book on this workshop please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the workshop.