This module aims to enable section leaders and those who may support residential experiences for young people, as part of their role in Scouting, to understand the role that residential experiences play in Scouting.
- Preparing for a residential experience
- Identifying skills
- Permits and specifics
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator email@example.com including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).