- Develop their personal ability in any two practical skills that may be used
in the programme offered to young people.
- Use at least one of the skills developed for objective one in the
programme offered to young people.
- Describe effective methods of learning for adults and young people.
- Select appropriate training techniques to meet different training needs.
- Demonstrate how a young person is effectively trained and developed in
a practical skill.
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).