Delivering a Quality Programme is a mandatory module for those who are completing a Wood Badge. It aims to provide leaders, managers and supporters with information about how we deliver quality Scouting to young people, and how we ensure it meets their needs.
- Key elements of the programme for each section
- Badges and awards
- Reviewing the programme
- The Young Leader’s Scheme
- Youth shaped Scouting
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator email@example.com including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).