Module 5: The Fundamentals of Scouting is for all adults in Scouting working towards the award of their Wood Badge. This module supports the learner to consider The Fundamentals and the Religious Policy and their relationship with the programme delivered to young people. The module explores the guiding principles of Scouting; the core values which The Scout Association stands for and believes in.
- The Fundamentals- the Purpose, Values and Method
- The Religious Policy
- Spiritual development
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).