This module is aimed at all section leaders and other adults supporting young people in Scouting. It aims to enable adult volunteers to proactively promote positive behaviour and appropriately manage challenging behaviour in their section.
- Defining challenging behaviour.
- Planning for positive behaviour; principles and strategies.
- Responding to challenging behaviour.
- Additional help and support for challenging behaviour.
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).