This module is for Section Leaders, Assistant Section Leaders, Managers and Supporters working towards their Wood Badge.
It gives an introduction and practical advice about how to make Scouts more inclusive.
- Key ideas and language concepts and terminology.
- Legal framework for equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Inclusion topics.
- Example of a good inclusive Scout Programme.
- Where to find information to help participants provide Scouting for all.
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).