This Training weekend will include the following training modules. You can sign up for as many modules as you need or would like.
This weekend will be at Kinver so camping will be available for those that would like to make a weekend of it and stay over.
- Programme Planning (Module 12B) 9.30am – 12.30pm on the Saturday.
- Running Safe Activities (Module 17) 1pm – 3.30pm on the Saturday.
- Practical Skills (Module 18) 4pm – 6pm on the Saturday.
- Introduction to Residential Experiences (Module 16) 9.30am – 12noon on the Sunday
- International (19) 1pm – 4pm on the Sunday.
To sign up for this course please contact our County Training Administrator on email@example.com with your name and contact details, which course dates and modules you wish to sign up for, your membership number, role, Group and District.
We welcome bookings from Leaders outside Hereford and Worcester, but please note there will be some cost for camping / food.
N.B. Bookings for this course will close on the 5th November 2021. Please ensure you are booked on before then.