- To support Explorers in Districts we are providing two opportunites to complete their expedition.
- County will run an expedition for any Explorer or Network member to complete their challenges for 2020
- Water or Mountain or Land
- You have to attend the Training Day – 29th March 2020 held in Worcester
- The expedtions are split into two events:
- Platinum – 2 day/ 1 Night – 4th to 5th July 2020
- Diamond – 3 day/2 night – 7th to 9th August 2020
You must be able to attend the training day on the 29th March 2020 at Perdiswell Young People’s Centre, Perdiswell Park, Droitwich Road, Worcester, WR3 7SN (Note: NOT the Sports Centre).
You must be able to attend the dates of your respective award. Platinium 4-5th July 2020 or Diamond on the 7-9th August 2020.
The cost of the training day is for free, the expedition will incur travel costs, campsite fees, food and kit. Where possible with KIT your Unit or County will be able to provide items needed. The cost will be identified in your planning. Dependant on your location it could be the cost of a train fare or shared costs of vehicles.
You may be able to count elements towards your D of E, please consult with your local advisor.
These events will be run by the County team with appropaite adventerous activity and nights away permits.