Scouts Cook Off 2020
28th March 2020, 9:00am at Kinver Campsite
Groups can enter as many patrols as they wish. They will work in patrols of no more than 9 people, prepare a 3 course meal for two people by completing the following:
- Build and use at least one camp gadget
- Build and use a kitchen tent or Dining Shelter
- Cook a 3 course meal on either or both- alter fire or gas stove using raw materials
- Serve all three courses at once on a table of your choice complete with menu
- County Trophy and £100 Go-Outdoors Voucher for winning patrol
- Medals for 2nd Place
- Certificates for all
You can come either for the day or camp from Friday to Sunday for free at the Kinver site. By camping at Kinver you can spend the rest of the weekend either enjoying the site, engaging with activities or exploring the local area. A free weekend of camping with a cook off- what’s not to like about that!
The training field will be reserved for the competition. Free camping can only be booked through eventbrite and will be allocated prior to arrival. If you wish to make activity bookings with Kinver this will be chargeable and must be arranged separately with the Camp Warden.
Competition rules can be found here:
You can book on here:
Note: Patrols need to provide all their own equipment. The site will be able to provide alter fires if required.