Programme Planning is a mandatory module for Section Leaders and Assistant Section Leaders.
Programme Planning provides section leaders with an opportunity to plan and review a sectional programme including the use of a variety of methods to generate programme ideas.
• How to create an exciting and relevant programme
• How to generate programme ideas
• How to review a programme to enhance it
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).