This module aims to enable adults to plan and run exciting, safe and developmental activities for the young people in their section.
- Importance of activities in a Balanced Programme
- Planning and carrying out activities
- Risk assessment
- Leader in charge
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).