During the weekend we will cover seven of the training modules during the weekend:
- Module 5 – Fundamentals of Scouting
- Module 7 – Scouting for All
- Module 8 – Skills of Leadership
- Module 9 – Working with Adults
- Module 12A – Delivering a Quality Programme
- Module 12B – Programme Planning
- Module 15 – Promoting Positive Behaviour
The course is fully residential in the Manor House at Blackwell Court Adventure Centre. All meals are provided.
The weekend will be a great opportunity meet Leaders from across the County and work and socialise with them.
The course will commence at 7.30 pm on Friday 22nd September and finish at approximately 3.30 pm om Sunday 24th September
To book on the course please use this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/module-5-tickets-401627307087
The closing day for this course is 8th September 2023
Blackwell Adventure, Blackwell Court, Agmore Road, Blackwell, Bromsgrove, B60 1PX