This module aims to provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to effectively support, validate and assess adults in The Scout Association’s adult training scheme, the adventurous activity permit scheme, nights away permit scheme and the scout show national recognition scheme.
- Learning and development needs of adults
- Undertaking appropriate assessments and validations
- Providing positive and constructive feedback
- Role-specific elements for training advisers, activity assessors, nights away assessors and scout show assessors
To book on this course please e-mail our County Training Administrator email@example.com including the following information:
- names and dates of courses being applied for,
- full name,
- Scout membership number, Scout appointment, Group and District (and County if not from Hereford and Worcester),
- contact phone number and e-mail and
- any needs we should take into consideration for the delivery of the course(s).