Scouts Hereford and Worcester County Adminstrator
Scouts Hereford and Worcester wish to employ a part time County Adminstrator.
The role will encompass and require the following:
- Provide adminstrative support to the Kinver Campsite including booking, communications and adminstrating policies on the site
- Minute Taker at County Meetings
- Prepare offical documentation for AGM
- Prepare governance reports for the County Commissioner and Chair
- Maintain confidentiality and professional conduct at all times
- Knowledge of working with Volunteers
- Knowledge of Scout Movement and culture.
- Experience of using Office 365
The role can be based from home or at Kinver. A phone and laptop will be provided.
The role holder will travel within the counties of Herefordshire and Worcestershire to evenings during the evening and at the weekend.
A full driving license will be required.
£9 per hour plus 10% social hours allowance
Work from home and Kinver Campsite, Kinver, DY7 6HR
Average of 12.7 Hours a week – the role holder must be flexiable. Meeting dates are published a year in advance.
25 days per annum pro-rata plus bank holidays
23rd November 2019
For further information or to apply please send your CV and letter explaining why would be a suitable candiate to email@example.com
Note: NO AGNECY APPLICATIONS PLEASE