Recognising Leaders’ successes is about having fun, understanding, and reward. Leaders are invited to attend a special day just for them, no training no reason apart from a Well done and a big thank you!
Over the year Leaders, groups and districts will be providing an amazing programme. As a County, we want to recognise this.
So, following the County Conference in 2018 and listening to leaders we have created a bit of fun and competition, that will run from the 15th February 2019 to 1st November 2019.
The awards up for grabs are:
- County Scout Group of the Year
- County District of the Year
- County Leader of the Year
- County Section Leader of the Year
- County DC of the Year
- County GSL of the Yer
- Most Grown Group
- Most Nights Away
- Best Programme of the Year
- Best Camp Programme of the Year
We will host a Leaders Awards and fun day on 15th November 2019 from 2pm, where winners will be awarded their prizes.
The order of the day will also include:
- Reviewing of Scouting in the County – Your Say on Scouting matters
- Buffet and Bar
- Fun and Games (Optional Participation)
The awards will finish at 5pm and Leaders are invited to stay for as long as they wish too after, where food and drink will be provided. It’s going to be hosted at the Fownes Hotel in Worcester.
Further information and criteria can be found at https://www.scoutshw.org.uk/county-challenges