Join Our Celebration
Now it’s time to celebrate achieving your Top Award at Scouts Hereford & Worcester’s Awards Day on the 4th November 2023.
Where? This year, the event will be at Bishop Perowne CE College, Worcester, WR3 8LE
Who is invited? All young people who have achieved a Top Award in the past 12 months (Squirrels, Beavers, Cubs) or in the past 18 months for Scouts, Explorers (inc. Young Leaders) and Network.
The day of celebration is in two parts and is free to attend.
Parents need to register their young person using our booking form (link below). Groups/Leaders are not able to make bookings or bulk registrations. Each booking is for ONE young person – this is so we can record each achievement individually.
Squirrels, Beavers and Cubs
Squirrels, Beavers and Cubs can attend their Awards Party from 11.30 to 1230 to celebrate with other young people and join in with fun and games, activities and a celebratory cake.
Doors will be open from 11am.
NB: The young person’s parent or guardian must remain with them during the session.
We will recognise the Chief Scout Acorn, Bronze and Silver Awards
Scouts, Explorers and Network
Scouts, Explorers and Network members are invited to attend an Awards afternoon between 14.30 and 17.00, and will be recognised for their achievements. Each young person can bring one adult with them to join the celebration.
Doors open at 14.15.
We will recognise the Chief Scout Gold, Platinum and Diamond Awards, King’s Scout and Queen’s Scouts Awards, Young Leader Belt and Explorer Belt, and all Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
- There is no cost to this event
- We can only accept participants on the day if they have registered IN ADVANCE (link below)
- Each participant will receive a commemorative trophy or medal and a certificate
- Limited places on a first come, first served basis
- Please wear full uniform
- Parents must book each young person individually
- The booking process will collect the following details: name of young person attending, their award details and parent/guardian attending with them. One young person per booking please
- Deadline to register: 22nd October 2023
Bishop Perowne College, Worcester WR3 8LE